Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bball


Kai Xian, Siau Thung, Schew Ee, Yun and I went to 11/4 to ply bball.

while playing, the ball dropped into the longkang!>.< thanks to pei yun.

so??kai xian wen
t down to take back the ball..kelian...fyi, the ball is mine!

we played for awhile, then soon the place was flooded with people, so we went to 7-eleven to have a drink.

*Thank you Schew Ee for belanja-ing us!!!

back to jin zhi,

I chatted with her and she said that Australia is having spring and its super cold.

She also told me that she found a school and she told me that she will be meeting the headmistress tomoro.

She too said that she misses us!I miss u too, Jin Zhi!!!

A pic of Jin Zhi,





















That's all for today, i guess...

p/s there is 2 authors in this blog, yun and ying.Don't get confused..=)

Signing off,
Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment